Wednesday, October 1, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I am no Maria, but here are a few of my newest favorites of the girls. I am noticing I haven't added too many new pictures lately (mostly because I haven't taken any for some strange reason. Could it be because I constantly take pictures, but never print them out and so I have several memory cards full of pictures and if I lose them I am losing their childhood? Yes. Therefore the fear is getting greater that the computer will crash or they will mysteriously disappear or, Bo might flush them down the toilet. Somehow this equates to me not taking pictures. Weird.). I never added these so I am going to put them up now. When it doesn't feel like Death Valley in my living room, I may add more. Until then... "So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye..."

Kissed by the sun... a lot! I felt so bad she was sunburned. She looks too grown up for me!

Mid-run, but still fun. I think this one, taken back in Utah, is too cute. 20?? Olympics here we come!

She is such a sweetheart. She isn't much for the laughing, but she loves to smile. It always warms my heart.

3 comments:

Amy and the Huskies said...

Cute pictures! :)

U-NO-HOO said...

Thanks Mel. Keep them coming!

Ash said...

I think the warm Arizona air is making those girls grow like weeds. They are beautiful!!!