Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Those Were the Days

I found this little website called yearbookyourself.com and these are the results. Too funny-- and also too frightening. I bet I would have had every single one of these hairdos. Sad, sad, sad. I think David looks AWESOME! Enjoy!

He looks like Michael Phelps in this one.

I feel bad for the girl in this original picture because it looks like she has a little five o'clock shadow going on. This is what I would look like with a half beard.

Very Jake Gyllenhaal in October Sky.

I really like this one. I always wanted glasses when I was younger (not so much now).

The sensitive poet...

I think there might be a small country hidden in that hair

Rockin' the mullet. Business in the front and party in the back. Very early 90s. That sweater is a classic and should be retired. Oh yeah!

I look like a cross between Michael Jackson, Delta Burke, and my mother (Sorry mom, but it's true. Love you!) I need to get me one of those dresses... YES!

3 comments:

MortFamily said...

Love the mullet! Love it! Tou looked so cute with the glasses!

MJ said...

I love this. I am going to get on this site tomorrow and make some of my family. I laughed out loud at your Delta Burke comment. Hilarious!

Unknown said...

You are so funny, those were great pics, I'll have to see if I can figure it out. You guys looked great.