Saturday, October 11, 2008

Home Sweet House

I believe we may soon enter the land of mortgages and taxes... hallelujah (about the house, not the payments)! We had the inspection Sunday and all went wonderfully. If things move on as expected, we should be in the house at the beginning of next month. Still crossing our fingers... Here is a link to our other blog with some pictures. I don't know why I just don't put them on here. I think I just like blogs.

2 comments:

Ash said...

Yee-Ha that is very exciting, I can't wait to hear all the details and see if for myself when I come out for a visit.

You are the bomb!!!

Unknown said...

That is so great. We to are hoping to be in the land of a mortgage by the end of the year. I hope before Christmas. You will have to post pics when you get all moved in.