Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Alaskan Donuts

I saw this today and it reminded me of the Republican VP nominee and the northern most state. I am not affiliated with a party and I am neither for or against the candidates (but I did live in Alaska). But, if you watched the Saturday Night Live skit with Sarah Palin and Hilary Clinton, this would make sense. Gotta love the Muppets. I miss their hilarity on Saturday mornings... and the 80s... (Aaron, I spelled it different so there should be no copyright infringement ;)


2 comments:

Brendon said...

I love it! I actually try to walk around the house and talk like Swedish Chef with the kids, Brooklyn thinks it's hilarious! I never thought I'd say "I miss the good old days..." but seriously, I miss the good old days. I loved the muppets!

U-NO-HOO said...

That one was funny! I didn't realize that's how the Swedes make donuts!