Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Have Yet Another Blog

For those of you who didn't know, I created a recipe blog. I have not really shared it with too many people as I am not as creative or Martha Stewart- like as my cousin Teresa, but I do have a terrible memory and have to put these recipes somewhere. I haven't added a ton because I have three little ones (I need to go through all of my recipes and add. There are a plethora as I like to collect them), but I plan on adding through the years... or until the "internets" blows up. Anyway, here it is in all of its glory... (click on the title, Mom. It's a link! I am smart enough now to do that. I have been going in and editing the html. Who knew I just had to pay attention to see the little chain link up there by the font? Lots of people, that's who. Just not me :)

Bontà della Cucina
(It means goodness from the kitchen in Italian. This is my shout out to David.)

Spero vi piaccia!

1 comment:

Teresa Jordan said...

A recipe blog...HOORAY! Can't wait to visit.