Friday, October 24, 2008

It's an Etsy Giveaway!

What is etsy, you may ask? I don't really know, other than a word I am guessing I am pronouncing correctly. Actually, I believe it means that something is homemade. Anyway, I did some blog stalking (can you get arrested for that?) and came across this adorable handmade necklace blog. The designer is having a giveaway (these people are generous. I can't even give anything away to myself) and I thought I would share. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jillene said...

Way cute huh?! I hope you win--oh wait--no I don't!! I want to win!! (0;

Teresa Jordan said...

You'll never believe this, but I actually met Jillene - the girl doing the blog giveaway at a blog stalking dinner I went to a few weeks ago. I went up to SLC with my friend Ramona and we met up wth all these ladies who blog and it was really fun! Jillene is super fun and cool and all that (Hi Jillene) and she does fun blog giveaways.
How is the house situation?