The program went well and Boo was so cute when she said her part. I never realized her voice could reach those kind of octaves. Wow! Bo was so happy when she saw that her big sister was alive and well. After the program, she ran up to her and kept hugging her. Boo was slightly annoyed, but she secretly loved it. My friend, Stephanie, came up afterward and asked me if I had seen our girls. I was in the way back, so I didn't see much. Apparently her daughter and my daughter fist bumped when Boo came up to talk. Hilarious! It's moments like those when I know our children are picking up on the right stuff! Love it!
Last week I started talking to a gal at church in the mother's lounge (I think some of my best conversations happen in there) and she told me about her photography. She is a professional photographer and she is incredibly talented. She has taken pictures of Christ in modern day scenes helping children and adults. When I saw the pictures, I was brought to tears. I have always loved photography. It never ceases to amaze me how so many memories, emotions, and how time itself can stop to be captured in a photograph. Of course, I dropped photography in college when I failed the first test because I confused the F Stops, but I still love it! Anyway, she has taken some magical pictures and made them available for purchase. And, to make this even sweeter, she is donating the money to charity. This is one of the occasions when the phrase, Latter-Day Saint truly applies. So if you have a chance, please check out her photos and bring some of their joy into your home. My name is Megan and I approve of this message.
Captured Miracles
P.S. Click on the picture of Christ holding the baby on the right to see the pictures. They are the first group on the right under the picture of her and her family.
No comments:
Post a Comment