For our anniversary (seven years, yes I know... time flies) David surprised me with a trip to Utah for Labor Day weekend. We (I mean, I begged and pleaded) decided to rent a minivan to make the trip a little more comfortable. It took us around 10-11 hours to get there and David, being the chivalrous man that he is, was my hero and drove both ways. It was fun spending time with Grandma and a few friends and family. It was a short trip and if we missed you I apologize. We will go back again when there is a little more time. We went to the movies, visited family, looked at old slides, shopped,and spent time with
Bama. It was short, but sweet (especially when it dropped to 55 degrees on the way back. That was fabulous!).

The view from the back. I felt like David and I were in different hemispheres.

Boo

Bo
iLyn
iLyn dancing. She wanted me to hold her and therefore was almost throwing herself down as if in a mosh pit (do they even do that anymore?). It was pretty funny.

Getting some love from the
Bama.

"She's
tute," Bo said.

Getting their play on.

My mom made those dolls years ago and I used to play with them when I was a little girl.

Love that smile!

"
Bama, I would like to discuss your views on our countries environmental policies..."

Can you get too many kisses?

The girls ran around with the cousins after Wall-E. I thought the movie was pretty adorable.

She can't believe it.

The girls were sitting around for some reason while we talked.
Hmm...

Bo being silly (or so Boo says).

Boo and Mickey

Singing and dancing. This girl is no respecter of audiences.

I don't think I have taken one picture of Boo with Mickey where she has looked at the camera. What a ham.

Being punished for our crimes (aka Daddy practicing his
jobby job). He fingerprinted us as
though we had committed a major crime. It was kind of frightening...

... and interesting...

... and messy!

Caught in the act-- perfectly

Evidence of our presence.

Not happy to be a witness.

Washing of the hands and face.

Apparently good enough to eat!
Bama's a smooth criminal!
2 comments:
Since you want written comments, here goes!
The finger printing is great. I like the intensity in Haidan's face while she was being printed. I don't particularly like the pictures of me but the baby is darling. Annie's bubbles? where did they come from? I would like some of the finger printing ones so that I can do a scrapbook page on them. Love you.
Kyoot!
I too love seeing David 'at work' - that's orsome!
I knew Bama was a bit 'shady' ;)
haha...
I fly to London tomorrow - whenever I hear 'Mind the Gap' I think of you, Melificent!
Peace to the 115 Degree Land,
aaron
Post a Comment