Thursday, September 18, 2008

Potty Confusion

I feel as though little Bo has successfully been daytime potty trained. This doesn't mean she won't have the occasional accident, but she is doing great. I am so proud of her. It's funny because people here are amazed that I was even trying to train her, where as in Alaska we were way behind the times. Different places, different mentalities. (P.S. the Alaska one is cheaper).

This being said, Bo came in this morning and told me she "pooed" in her undies. I was pretty upset because she has been doing so well and I was frustrated because I had been feeding the baby. I told her to go to the bathroom, and after I got the baby settled, I followed behind her. From the back she didn't look like she had an accident, but you never know. We got into the bathroom and pulled down her pants to find... a wedgie. Poor girl doesn't know the difference. I was quite happy with that surprise (the other ones are not so pleasant).

2 comments:

Teresa Jordan said...

Hilarious! I'd take a wedgie any day. I can't count the number of little mermaid and belle underwear I threw away because I am just too proud to wash poo out of panties.

MJ said...

I wish my kids had wedgied instead of the other alternative. This gave me a really good laugh!