
I just want to take this opportunity to tell my husband how much I love him. David, I am so grateful the Lord gave you to me and allows me to be with you each day. You bring joy and laughter to my life and I cannot imagine my world without you. I am grateful we get to spend this day with you and celebrate your life (and the fact that you are still younger than me). I love you to the depths and beyond. The girls love you beyond measure and cannot wait to see the best daddy in the world every day. We love you and may we be so blessed with many, many more birthdays to come!
2 comments:
AHHMEN!! I love the pic! That our Day-day...
Happy Birthday David! Hey Megan its your weird cousin Amy...found your blog, thought I'd say hi. ;)
Post a Comment