I find this 'segment' creepy...maybe because it's possible today/soon...
HAHAHAHA!! That was HILARIOUS!!
"Zac's skin will begin to dissolve..." What IS this?!? So crazy (and funny too).
So funny. If zac's face dissolves...What will my sister do? Start acting her age, possibly! She love High School Musical and she is 40! What the????
I loved that! That was so funny!
Oh, how I love The Onion. SOOOO FUNNY!!
Where did you find this? It was a great laugh.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I find this 'segment' creepy...maybe because it's possible today/soon...
HAHAHAHA!! That was HILARIOUS!!
"Zac's skin will begin to dissolve..." What IS this?!? So crazy (and funny too).
So funny. If zac's face dissolves...What will my sister do? Start acting her age, possibly! She love High School Musical and she is 40! What the????
I loved that! That was so funny!
Oh, how I love The Onion. SOOOO FUNNY!!
Where did you find this? It was a great laugh.
Post a Comment