Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Out of the Loop

We have been away from the computer lately enjoying the holidays. Also, my children seem to think the computer is an evil hag since every time I would sit down in front of it they would start to cry. They are busy with Play-Doh right now (I know, I shouldn't trust them, but I just have to!) so I thought I would steal a moment to say that we had a wonderful Christmas with just a few mishaps (we got a "friendly reminder" letter from our HOA telling us that we shouldn't park in front of our house when here is plenty of room in our driveway... the car belongs to our neighbor's friend, someone stole one of our hubcaps (sealing our white trashiness), we have lost the only set of keys to our car and, therefore, will possibly have to spend over $400 to replace them because it can't just be easy or cheap, our kids are sick, etc.). Other than those few things, life has been treating us very, very well. Santa was very generous and so were our family and friends. I will give more of an update later, but I just never know if this blog is going to shut down with out my constant care... it's been a while since it has been this far between posts. And the world keeps turning...

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have missed you! I'm glad you had a good Christmas, minus a few hiccups.

Kimberly said...

I love it! Sorry about the catastrophes. I have been using play dough to try and get things done this week and ended up with play dough full of Cheerios. Darn. If only they could entertain themselves a little longer... :)