Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Potpourri

This has been sitting in here for a while. I thought I would finally post it... now that it is over a month old. Better late than never... I reposted it because I realized, unless you have a blog roll, you wouldn't know to scroll down :)

These are some random pictures I recently took of the girls. I am going to get some of the house put up soon-ish. This is the best I could do right now :)


Enjoying not being in quiet time.

She's gonna getcha.


The girls woke up one morning and started "reading" their magazines (hence the INSANE hair). I try to brush at least once a week... this must not have been Wednesday ;)

Another one of them "reading." They love to look at magazines. They are the best! The Oriental Trading Co. catalogs are their favorite. Easy and free fun.

Bath time with the iLyn. I love that we have a water softener and our bubbles can actually last.




Happy girl!

What's on the other side?

Playing with the sister.


The closest things to "dogs" we might ever have. I have told David I don't want dogs (even though part of me really does want a dog) because I will be the one taking care of it and I am not really up for that right now. The girls definitely don't want a dog and tell us that every time we mention it. It looks like it is not in the cards (I think David may say otherwise, however).

If you are bored...

7 comments:

Erin said...

What cute kids you have! I love the sink pictures.

Unknown said...

Oh these pictures are so cute- iLyn in the sink is so to die for!

I am so jealous of the girly thing with the magazines...such a dream! My boys look at Nintendo magazines. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

If this is the best you can do, keep it coming!! Your girls are the cutest things ever! (Don't tell my kids - they think they're my favorites...)

Emilee said...

Darling pictures!

Merry Christmas.

Annette Anthony said...

Your girls are so adorable! I love giving baths in the sink.

Unknown said...

It usually takes me awhile to update pics to. Your girls our so cute, I hope Sydni will never loose her girly sense. She loves the make-up, but maybe I should try magazines it would be less of a mess.

Aquaspce said...

SO CUTE!!! Your girls are ADORABLE!