Hunting, Coloring, and Hunting Some More
There is a family in our ward at church who put on an annual Easter egg hunt at a nearby elementary school and this is our second year attending (I believe if you go back on this blog far enough you can see last year's pictures). The girls had a good time running and walking (I will let you guess who did what) to find the eggs. And, even though Bo ended up dumping her bucket, they ended up collecting quite a few eggs. It was freezing cold, but it was fun. Later that night we colored some eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide. The next morning, as you can guess, the girls woke up to their presents from the Easter Bunny and they were able to hunt their eggs. Thankfully they found them all (I can only imagine what kind of a disaster lost eggs become. I don't even want to think about it really). We had a lovely time. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a picture of them all in their matching yellow dresses, but if I am able to get my act together, we will leave that to the professionals.
"Run away, run away!" Some of you might know that movie, if not, shame on you! You are missing out on a masterpiece!
First catch of the day.
Aww, some Easter booty! You know, like pirates, savvy?
The sun is in my eyes, my hands are freezing and I am happy as can be!
Sun in her eyes. This looks like the one I took last year (see last year for details :)
She is very happy with her loot.
Now what do we do?
Right, we play on the playground and make funny faces!
"Um, is this slide up to construction code?"
Joy?
At some point, I know she will realize this is fun.
Yes, there it is... fun!
Stay Puff Marshmallow kids.
Again with the sun!
Crazy times call for crazy measures.
After the hunt, we partied with iLyn. This is her party face. I don't know if you can see her milk goatee.
Practicing sticking out her tongue for future endeavors with her sisters.
Boredom.
She always looks like she is going to deck someone.
Oh so happy!
Nothing completes eggs quite like princess stickers.
Although this is a regular pose with her, she really isn't doing what it looks like she is doing. I wouldn't keep a picture of that... I don't think.
Doing it herself.
Apparently not to be trusted with clothing.
We seem to have more pictures where I don't quite know what to say. Either my brain is completely fried (true) or my children do things that boggle my mind.
Her hair is getting so long!
Precious not-so-little-anymore one.
She is looking so much older these days. She is starting to grow out of her baby face and I don't like it one bit! :)
The girls with their gifts from the Easter Bunny. I would tell you why Boo doesn't have pants on, but then I would have to kill you.
This must have been the "ch" part of cheese.
And in this corner... iLyn!
She is about to give that bunny the old 1, 2... after she eats it!
Her humble victory face.
No comments:
Post a Comment