A real fu manchu (I had to add this. Why would someone do this to their face? Need some thread for that pesky button that just came off? Ask this guy.)Thursday, March 20, 2008
Happy Birthday to Our Little Fu Manchu!
I know it's over a month and a half late, but I still want to add it on here. It was our little Bo's birthday last month. I cannot believe she is already two (but I can because she has acted older for a long time)! She is our little fireball. Bo is extremes, but she is a loving, wonderful little girl and we are so happy and grateful to have her as a part of our family. We love you Bo!! Unfortunately, she was running a few days before her birthday with her sister when she crashed into the heater and gave herself this lovely bruise. It looks like half a fu manchu or mold growing on her face. These are pictures of her actual birthday. The night before we went out to Thai food (I don't know if it's her favorite, but it is one of ours) with the family and enjoyed a lovely dinner out. She and Boo both got a pair of "jj's" and Bo got some dress up clothes. They had so much fun dressing up. We love you little Bo and are so happy we were able to spend your birthday with you!!!
A real fu manchu (I had to add this. Why would someone do this to their face? Need some thread for that pesky button that just came off? Ask this guy.)
A real fu manchu (I had to add this. Why would someone do this to their face? Need some thread for that pesky button that just came off? Ask this guy.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment