Sunday, March 9, 2008

Will Miracles Ever Cease...

I sometimes feel like this... as if my world was upside down!

Two posts in almost a week! It must be settling down around here. I just thought I would post a little miracle that has happened to us lately. David called me yesterday to tell me that he could see. This is a great thing. The diabetes completely messed with his eyesight. He couldn't see more than 10 feet in front of him, if that, and that was with his glasses on or contacts in. His eyesight has been recovering since he has been on insulin, but now he can really see... without his glasses or contacts. He has been wearing glasses since he was 17 years old. Now he can see without them. When he puts them on things are blurry. Now who knows how long this will last, but he is definitely enjoying it. Things are brighter, the church looks smaller, and he is just loving this new freedom from visual aids. Maybe he has had problems with his blood sugar for years. I read an article about the lady from big who said she hadn't felt good for 15 years before she was diagnosed. Who knows.

Anyway that's the news, that and we are going to have to move to a bigger apartment. This would be great if they had given him a great big raise and it was a nicer place and someone was going to move our things for us, but none of those things are happening. So, as soon as a three bedroom is ready, we are going to move... again. Fun times had by none ;) It will be a new adventure. Of course, it would just be better if Phoenix called us and told us to come on down. In the meantime we will wait and possibly move!

1 comment:

Lyns said...

YAY!! I'm so glad for David!! And BOO!!! to Phoenix taking so long!!!