Saturday, March 29, 2008

iLyn's Blessing

Again, better late than never (that, I believe, is becoming the theme for my life). Here are some pictures of the day we blessed iLyn. It was a very exciting day. Not only did we have a big meal prepared for the family for after the blessing (more work than I had physically performed in a while), that is the day David left the meal early to go to the emergency room (this would explain why he looks so pale). I thank the Lord for our many blessings, including the addition of our little iLyn and for David's recovery!

Bo with one of her random black eyes. I actually cannot remember what she did to get this one. It's pretty sad when you cannot remember how your children get hurt... as in it happens ALL THE TIME! They inherited my grace, as you can see.

She loves her picture taken.

It was after Valentine's day, but I had bought some material to make some skirts (it's a fun new thing that is pretty inexpensive) for the holiday and we never got them made. "Bama" stayed up to make them the night before. Thanks!

iLyn and Bama

I have been able to use the same blessing dress for each girl.

Daddy and iLyn. Poor guy looks so sick.

Trying to coordinate them all looking at the camera is like trying to do their hair... extremely difficult.

Getting closer to everyone looking...

Close enough. I still think it's cute even though Bo looks perturbed and iLyn is crying.

This is the best one of the family we got that day. There is a whole house for improvement but we tried.

She is the only baby to fit into this dress. Boo was too small and Bo was too big (I made them wear it anyway. I am a terrible mother!)

I usually have her hands covered with socks because she scratches. As you can tell, she didn't have them covered this day. Ye ol' wounds of war.

Looking pretty tired at this point.

Daddy and our baby girl.

iLyn with her bonnet.

No comments: