Realizing that didn't work and fear setting in (we told them they would have to do it at the same time or they would only get the one in).Thursday, March 20, 2008
No Pain, No Gain
We decided, after at least a year of pestering, to allow Boo to get her ears pierced. We told her she needed to be brave and try not to cry. We also told her it was going to hurt so she was quite prepared. Good grief, I don't remember ear piercing being so expensive the three times I had it done (of course, one of those was in a furniture store in Brighton, England. I think they just used one of those tag machines. That might be why it cost only $15 and they got infected. I wasn't the brightest bulb in the bunch back then). Anyway, after we sawed off our arms and legs, they pierced her ears. The photos are courtesy of our professional photog Nona. I can't believe she is old enough to want earrings, let alone have them. She definitely feels more like a princess now.
Realizing that didn't work and fear setting in (we told them they would have to do it at the same time or they would only get the one in).
Realizing that didn't work and fear setting in (we told them they would have to do it at the same time or they would only get the one in).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment