Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Things Heard in Our Home


Children say the funniest things, or at least they say that on tv. My kids say some of the strangest things for sure. Bo especially says bizarre things. I don't know if it is because she is two and has a lisp or if she really knows what she is saying (scary). Here are a few of her delights:

Shake your bum-bum and snap! (This is said at least 50 times a day. Where she got this is beyond me.)

I like to move it, move it. (This is from Madagascar 2. We saw that today and it was pretty funny).

Mommy, you're the best hooker in the whole world! (This is in response to Boo tell me that I was the best COOKER in the whole world. She has a problem with a few letters, if you can't tell).

I am sweating to the deaf!

Sissy is Slipping Booty! (Obviously, as in my earlier post, this means Sleeping Beauty).

Don't read this one if you are squimish... After going to the bathroom one day, she turned around, looked in, and told me, "Mommy it's a castle!" Please don't let me EVER visit that Fairy Tale!

And, Barrack Obama and Sarah Palin make several appearances in their play, as of late. They sing about these two on a regular basis. In between their songs about their husbands, dying, and boyfriends. Loads of fun.

I was talking to Boo today and said that Daddy was going to get mad at me about something (I don't even remember what it was and I think I was joking). She told me Daddy wouldn't get mad at me. I told her I would love to live in her world. She proceeded to tell me that I am now living in her world and in her world she is the boss and I can't yell or get mad at her. Awesome. That made me feel like a jerk. What kind of mom am I? Of course, any time I got upset with her today (I don't know what was going on... she was little Ms. Attitude today) , she told me I was living in her world now. Oh to go back to youth when all I had to worry about was the scab on my knee healing and what time The Smurfs came on. Ah, the joys of childhood. At least I have comfort in knowing I have grown up to be the best hooker in the whole world!

7 comments:

Amy and the Huskies said...

LOL great post...especially about you being the best hooker in the world! ;)

Whitney R said...

That is very funny - and so cute. Hooker, sipping on booty. She could be singing her own rap song and not even know it.

Jillene said...

Hahahaha!! I love that you are the best hooker! And my little one calls herself Sleeping Booty--hahahaha!!

Kristina P. said...

OK, these totally made me giggle. Especially the castle comment.

*MARY* said...

HAHAHA! A castle! My kids aren't that creative, they've only made snakes.

MJ said...

I can totally picture Bo and Boo saying those things. I wish you lived closer. Your post made me laugh out loud.

U-NO-HOO said...

.... ..... I am trying to stop from laughing........ ......

Castle, 'ooker, etc. Gotta love em!