We are at home, once again, due to illness. David and I both have pretty nasty coughs that seem to be coming from the toes. It's ugly folks. Anyway, I thought I would take this opportunity to post some new ones of the baby. She is changing so much everyday. She brings so much joy into our home and we are so grateful and blessed to have our little iLyn. We love you darling girl!
She finally started to gain weight and now that she is moving so much it's like she never gained at all. What can you do?




6 comments:
Cute pictures. Hope you guys feel better soon. My family has been taking turns with the cold all month.
She is just adorable!
Get feeling better soon!
She is growing up so fast. Darling pictures. I feel your pain with the nasty cough. I have been sick this whole week with a cold and now have laringitis (no clue how to spell that). At least I can still type though. :)
Wow, look at her go!
And, MEL! THAT SUNSET...OH THANK YOU! Wunderbar!!
Your kids are so cute! What a beautiful family.
What a sweet smile! She is just beautiful.
My three year old has croup right now. Sicknesses are going around! Yuck.
Post a Comment