Happy Halloween!
Ok, I am up really late tonight. I had to make sugar cookies for preschool tomorrow morning and I didn't get started until really late because I had an activity at the church tonight. Hopefully the cookies taste good. The kids are going to decorate them so I am pretty sure the only thing the cookie is good for is for attaching mounds of frosting and candy. You know, like a pedestal. Anyway, I just wanted to wish anyone who reads this a very safe and happy Halloween. We are going to a friends' house for dinner and then heading over to the student dorms for a little Halloween carnival and some delicious trick or treating. Boo is very excited, Bo has no idea what she is in for quite yet. It should be fun. Well, I am actually falling asleep as I type, but we just want you to have a happy ghouls day!
No comments:
Post a Comment