Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Boo!

Yesterday (I know it is late, but I had a lot going on yesterday) was Boo's birthday! She is an old-timer now. Good grief, time flies when you are having fun (or are mentally incapable of keeping track of it, which is how I feel most days). I can't believe she is four. Incredible... she had a great day talking with her uncle on the computer, getting her fantastic card and present from Nona, getting a personal phone call from Belle (she called... if you want to know how that happened, just ask me), talking to Grandma, going on a lunch date with Daddy to the fabulous restaurant of McDonald's (say with a French accent), and a very nice birthday party. We had grandparents and friends attend and she had a blast! She received lots of nice gifts and had a grandiose time. She was the princess at her ball and I will get the pictures up soon... (I know, promises, promises). I just want to wish her a very happy birthday and let her know that we love her to pieces! Happy Birthday Boo!

No comments: