I've seen the play, unfortunately I was 11 or 12 and the only part I remember is the little girl in rags in the diner or restaurant. Oh, and the big wall.... I used to listen to the soundtrack to fall asleep. I think I'll read the book someday :) Now that I can cause I'm finished with school!!!
3 comments:
I think that all classics should be turned into Lego movies.
;)
You're reading it because it was Pres. Kimball's FAVORITE book!
(I still can't believe your BBC list puts it way under 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' - WHATEVUH, as my English friend would say...)
I've seen the play, unfortunately I was 11 or 12 and the only part I remember is the little girl in rags in the diner or restaurant. Oh, and the big wall.... I used to listen to the soundtrack to fall asleep. I think I'll read the book someday :) Now that I can cause I'm finished with school!!!
Post a Comment