P.S. See the nasty cut below her eye? Yeah, that actually wasn't my fault (isn't that nice to say, for once ;) I was out hitting some yard sales (thank you, David) and came home to a bloody faced child. Apparently Miss Happy (I believe in an attempt to impress her little neighbor friend) decided to put iLyn on the couch and leave her there alone. iLyn, surprisingly (she is usually so careful), did a nose dive off of the couch and managed to hook her face onto the dollhouse. She was a trooper, however. She barely cried. I am just thankful she didn't knock her eye out. Least to say, Miss Happy's friend went home immediately after that one.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Who Does This to Their Child??
P.S. See the nasty cut below her eye? Yeah, that actually wasn't my fault (isn't that nice to say, for once ;) I was out hitting some yard sales (thank you, David) and came home to a bloody faced child. Apparently Miss Happy (I believe in an attempt to impress her little neighbor friend) decided to put iLyn on the couch and leave her there alone. iLyn, surprisingly (she is usually so careful), did a nose dive off of the couch and managed to hook her face onto the dollhouse. She was a trooper, however. She barely cried. I am just thankful she didn't knock her eye out. Least to say, Miss Happy's friend went home immediately after that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think that the sink looks like the perfect fit!
Thanks for the pix, Mel! I can't believe how big she's gotten. She is a pure doll - SO KYOOT!
I honestly thought you were going to say something like 'I've trained iLyn to do dishes now!' :) (Kind of like the Seinfeld where Kramer puts a garbage disposal in the shower so he can prepare food and salads WHILE he showers! :)
LOL!
We have all done it! I love the pictures of your trip!
What a doll. Happy Easter!
Um, I do, too... :) And that dirty face doesn't hide the fact that she is adorable!
awww, I miss sink bathing my kids :)
Post a Comment