Friday, April 4, 2008

Thanks to My Little Helper

I just want to take a moment to thank my little Boo. I know she cannot read this, even though she thinks she can, but I just want to save these moments. Boo is always helping me out by getting me endless diapers, wipes, and giving me lots of hugs and kisses. She is growing up so fast and, even though she can do more and help more, I don't like it! She is starting to look older and taller and is a whole lot sassier. But to me, she is still my little girl. I told her she can't get too big because then she wouldn't be my little baby anymore. She told me she won't, she will just get as big as mommy (and unless we are talking horizontally big, that's not that big :) Anyway, she spent yesterday afternoon helping me in the house. We cleaned up and she even did the dishes (and she rinsed it in the hot water and didn't complain about the temperature... a chip right off the old block! I say that because David always asks me if I have any feeling in my hand because I use the hottest water we have to do the dishes. Aren't you supposed to do that? My dad made it clear... if you can still feel your hands, it isn't hot enough). She also loves to help me cook and bake. She received an apron from Santa this past year and she is ready to wear it out. Our little girl is a sweetheart, a singing and dancing drama queen, but a sweetheart none the less. I love you Boo and am so grateful for you and for who you are turning out to be. Please know that no matter what, you will always be my little girl and one of the beautiful holders of my heart!

Cooking pasta with Daddy last summer.

Hooray for cooking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want this to happen again this summer. To bad the male figure will not make it. Bama