Monday, April 21, 2008

Baraky the Movie

I am not going to get into politics, nor am I supporting either of these candidates (or any candidate for that matter. I usually write in someone), but I just saw this today and thought it was pretty funny. People really have too much time on their hands (not to mention a whole lot of skill), but I am glad they do because they make me laugh.

3 comments:

U-NO-HOO said...

WOW! It makes you want to vote for him...unfortunately, and I know this is anathema for Strawberry Shortcake and SusieQ, i.e. Bama, but Hillary will and would make the better president. She's right! She's got the YEARS of experience - Obama, not so much. Not the best time in our country's history to give the reins to somebody who is inexperienced and a 'newbie'.

But don't worry Strawberry - I'm probably going to vote Libertarian like I have EVERY election! So no worries - I KNOW that I'm 'throwing my vote away' and it's OK! ;)

U-NO-HOO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
U-NO-HOO said...

And crazily enough, she just won Pennsylvania! If nothing else, it's a VERY interesting race, no?

I honestly thought after the Bush years that there was NO way a Republican, i.e. McCain, Romney, Huckabee or ANYBODY could win the presidency. But if this Democrat thing keeps on going...it'll be amazing...they might just blow it! Just like how they've done NOTHING with their majority in the Senate and the House right now! Hmm....

(Are you happy that you told me that you wanted people to start leaving more comments on your blog? Haha!)