Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Thanksgiving Pictures!
I couldn't wait to get these up! I took so many pictures the camera was almost fun of just pictures of our turkey and the good times. Wait, that must have been a different family's Thanksgiving because I didn't take two single pictures (I did take this one, however. Why just this one, I don't know). I think I got distracted by our neighbor going ballistic right before we went over to have dinner. Anyway, it's frustrating because I have all of this really cute Thanksgiving scrapbook paper, but I always forget to take pictures on this particular holiday (who am I kidding... scrapbook, yeah, right. If it's not perfect, I won't do it. And since it will never be perfect, I never do it). So I guess enjoy this picture of the rolls I baked (just one of the four or five batches. Our bread machine was tired!). They are delicious and easy to make. Let me know if you want the recipe. Fan-W-tastic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment