I have been tagged. Well, can you actually be tagged if you were not physically touched? If that was the case, I could have saved myself a lot of running around in grade school. That being said, I was tagged to write seven interesting things about me. I couldn't think of one interesting thing, let alone seven. Thanks Bethany! So here is my attempt at interesting:
1. I have a sensory disorder (self diagnosed). I cannot stand the touch of several different things including foam (as in the egg crate foam you put on your bed to make it soft if you have a terrible mattress like us), terra cotta pots, velvet, and stoneware (as in pizza stones and such). These things make me physically ill and make me shiver all over. David found this out within the first month of marriage and thought it would be fun to chase me around the house with a pizza stone we received at our reception. It was really fun, let me tell you.
2. I have never had a cavity. Thank you Crest!
3. I don't like talking on the phone, for the most part. I don't like to answer the phone and I also don't like calling people on the phone. It causes me anxiety for some strange reason.
4. I have to have a fan on my feet when I sleep at night. I have very warm feet that need a cool breeze at night. Hot feet actually wake me up at night. Fortunately for me, my husband is awesome and will let me have the fan blowing on my tootsies all night long.
5. I LOVE candy!! Chocolate is okay, but I love candy! My need for it has dwindled a little with age, but I still crave the sugary goodness in each bite, especially gummy candy. I should be too old for this stuff, but I can't help it.
6. I absolutely love the Food Network (even though we don't have it). I could watch that all day long (probably a good thing we don't have it). I get this from my love of cooking and baking. Some of their shows are truly genius (Iron Chef, Ace of Cakes, Paula Deen and her thick accent and incredibly fattening recipes) and I love how they take such different foods and flavors and mix them together to create a masterpiece for the mouth.
7. My hair used to be straight as a board, but since having my girls it has gone a bit wavy. Nothing I can really do anything with, but it isn't straight any more. My aunt told me that happened to her after she had her four kids and I couldn't believe it. Apparently her hair used to be super straight as well, but after having her children, her short hair looked like she had had a perm. Mine isn't that curly or wavy, but it might be a little different if it wasn't so long. I kept wondering when the perm I got four years ago was going to grow out. I asked a beautician and she told me it was wavy too close to the scalp to be the perm. I was shocked and still am!
I am sure there are things that are more interesting than these seven things (but probably not), but I can't think of them right now. As David says, the glucose just isn't hitting the brain right now, it must all be going to the baby. So if you have a blog and you haven't done this yet, you have been cyber-tagged (I think I only know five people with blogs and one of them tagged me so, the four of you better get interesting!).
No comments:
Post a Comment