Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Mickey's Trailer

This really does have nothing to do with anything, but I thought I would put it up here anyway. David and I realize how many bad cartoons there are on tv these days (I don't know if you have seen them, but they freak me out! There is one where the grim reaper hangs out with kids. It's one worth skipping) and decided we needed to get our girls watching the classics. We have several Disney DVDs of old Mickey and Donald cartoons and some old Looney Tunes as well. Long story made longer, I found this video on youtube and it reminded me of when I was a kid watching the Disney Channel (pre-Hannah Montana and Zach and Cody or whatever they are called) when they actually played Mickey Mouse (or as Bo calls them... doggie) cartoons. I just thought I would put this up for those of you who remember the good old days (or, if you are my mom, when this actually came out! LOVE YOU MOM!! Apparently this came out in 1938 so you are safe).


No comments: