Since Boo is now in her ballet/tap/tumbling class, I thought I would add a few videos of her dancing in her class. The first one is my favorite because, as you will see, she is in her own little world. Why would we pay for her to come to a dance class to do the same thing she does in our living room, you ask? Because she is learning, but most importantly, she is having a blast and meeting new kids. I also want you all to know that I tried to put music to the video so you didn't have to listen to what is going on outside the studio, but it didn't work. If you want to mute the sound, it won't affect the dancing. The lady talking is really loud and the conversation can be kind of annoying, but there is nothing I can do about it. Sorry! These first few pictures are of Boo waiting for her sissy. They are pretty funny. She was talking up some sort of storm to someone. It was really cute. Hope it works!
No comments:
Post a Comment