These are a few of my favorite French things... My attempt at French braiding. I am still struggling with doing Boo's hair. I am extremely slow, an extreme perfectionist, and it makes it even more difficult when she moves her head around like a bobble head doll. These factors always make my life so much easier, let me tell you. The other day I was able to get her to sit still long enough so that I could braid her hair. Who knew a four year old would be so interested in a documentary on the History Channel about the Bermuda Triangle? I do believe she thought it was an actual triangle, but I think I do too so I can't say too much. Here is the result of our labors. I thought it turned out okay for my first time of doing double braids. It was also secretly fun, but don't tell anyone I told you that!




No comments:
Post a Comment