Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday and Congratulations!

Dear Cait,

We are so happy that it is your birthday today. You survived another year of school and are still kicking! Also, we want to congratulate you on your decision to go on a mission. You are going, and I quote David on this, "To the best mission in the world." I can't believe three of the five have gone to Italy. How exciting! We know you will give it your all. Congratulations, little sister and happy birthday :)


2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday to your sister!

Annette Anthony said...

How fun for your sister to gp to Italy. So three of your siblings have gone or are going to go to Italy on their missions? Wow.

BTW-I would love to get together when you come up to Sl. Let me know when. Maybe we could plan a little gathering with some of the same people we are bloggy friends with.