HAHA! My favorite part is when the guy holds the little girl up and asks 'WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?!'Haha....
No, no, no! They are fine as plastic little ponnies, but not as real horses!
Oh my... I LOVED my little pony's growing up. So much that I'm really wondering where they are. I want a DVD set of the original cartoons! That and Rainbow Brite. This was hilarious though. All of the drama clips.
Oh my gosh, I laughed my butt off! Just don't show this to Brooklyn, she loves my little ponies!--Brit
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HAHA! My favorite part is when the guy holds the little girl up and asks 'WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?!'
Haha....
No, no, no! They are fine as plastic little ponnies, but not as real horses!
Oh my... I LOVED my little pony's growing up. So much that I'm really wondering where they are. I want a DVD set of the original cartoons! That and Rainbow Brite. This was hilarious though. All of the drama clips.
Oh my gosh, I laughed my butt off! Just don't show this to Brooklyn, she loves my little ponies!
--Brit
Post a Comment