
We thought you could do it. You came so close. If you wouldn't have received penalty after penalty for stupid, arrogant behavior, had bad calls made against you, if the refs wouldn't have let a couple of questionable (at least to me) touchdowns go through, and maybe held back that last drive down the field, you might have had it. You made quite a comeback, but it just wasn't enough this time for Goliath Rothlisberger and his ginormous body. Ah Kurt, and just when I was willing to change one of my girls names to Warner. What can you do? You slacked a bit, had an amazing comeback, but then just fell short. We will still love you, no matter what, but it is still a sad day in our home. We will miss watching you boys, but there is always next year... please, please do a repeat, but next time, let's win. Until then, practice playing clean, work on your defense, and for heaven sake, please toughin' up and improve Leinart. He is like OB1... our only hope (if our man-crush Kurt decides to retire. You read that right, OUR man crush ;) Just keep little Matty away from the college kids and we might end up on top once again. We still believe, we are crushed, but we still believe!
7 comments:
Well, with a post like this, I'm ashamed to admit that we didn't watch the Super Bowl!
Sorry 'bout the disappointment.
I was rooting for them! It was so close!
It was really close. We were rooting for them too.
They played a great game, I thought they were going to pull it out, so close... maybe next year!
They fought a good fight.
It truly was heartbreaking! I usually always thing the refs are trying to throw the game in the NBA, but this was the first time in the NFL. I bet Cardinal-Mania was everywhere down there. Too bad we couldn't have partied together :0)
PS. Jaymon's teacher's name is Kim Ott. Maybe it's her cousin.
sorry...I was trying to say "I THINK the refs threw the game." not "I THING...." When is blogger going to enable a person to edit their comments? Sheesh
Post a Comment