Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Name Change

I have decided to change the name of our blog. It has been a long time coming. I will probably be changing a nickname or two of the girls as Boo and Bo can be quite confusing at times (for me, really). The title was getting long and it was kind of driving me nuts, so I changed it. I am not going to change the address because I am sure there are a million blogs with this title, so the address will stay the same. This is also a great new name because my girls are currently obsessed with Alice in Wonderland, so I thought it quite fitting. I am going to TRY to get new pictures up of the ladies. Things have been pretty crazy around here (I will explain later) and I may have even less time to blog. We shall see.

In the meantime, I hope you are not crying yourself to sleep over the failing economy, rising gas prices, the fact that our water bill is going up, the whole Chris Brown and Rihanna fiasco (what a jerk, eh?), or the fact that Prison Break is ending (that is for you, Nona :) Instead, I hope you are covering yourself in Pixie Dust so you can get a good nights rest and dream of the one you love giving you this:

This gives me heartburn just looking at it!

3 comments:

Aquaspce said...

WOW! That's quite a VALENTINE!
Sorry, I lost you somehow so I'm glad you commented today :)

I hope your week is going well!

Erin said...

That's a cute new name for your blog. And yeah, those cupcakes are pretty gross.

Kristina P. said...

I think they look delicious! I love, love, love cupcakes and frosting.