Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Have Fallen and I Can't Get Up!


I don't know what it is lately, but I just can't get myself on here to blog. I have fallen off of the blogging wagon. I think it's the fact that my kids were going insane because I was on here a ton. However, they have found new ways to spend their time and I have just not been able to get my act together and get the new pictures up (hello, my baby's birthday was almost two weeks ago and I still haven't put up the pictures... sorry Aaron). I will try to get better. It is my mid-February resolution to become more obsessed with blogging and spend less time doing boring stuff like laundry and housework. Wait, that won't work either. I want to be able to find my kids. So, I will just try to do better :) But not today because it is Bo's third birthday and I am doing this to avoid making her cake (which should take me several hours). I hope all is well in your part of the world!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Sounds like a great plan! Ignore your family and blog more! I highly support this!

Annette Anthony said...

It's hard to get back. But so good to journal and have an outlet. Love the picture..Someone help that poor lady up!

MJ said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one with blogging issues lately. I just can't seem to get back in the groove either. Maybe I'll make it my mid-February goal to at least blog once a month.

Unknown said...

I don't think you are the only one that has fallen out of the bloggin world. Life is just to busy or there is just not much to blog about. Don't feel bad it's happening to everyone.