Sunday, November 4, 2007

Boo's 4th Birthday

So I realize her birthday was almost a month ago, but it always takes me a long time to do anything (especially cook... but it is ALWAYS most delicious, just ask Quizno's... the alternative to Mommy's cooking when she it is "trial and error night.") Anyway, I still wanted to get them up (as I will also be putting up old pictures from this summer. I think I have all of the videos uploaded, but I can't remember what I did today so that might not be true). Again, here are pictures from the party. We had a lovely time. Boo had a lot of fun celebrating her fourth birthday. I can't believe she is so old! Our little one is growing up so quickly as she tells us all the time. I just hope it isn't too fast or she is going to be 16 years old and will still have to come and sit on my lap and give me a big hug and kiss!


The "booty."

The birthday princess with Grandpa and Buggum.

Which princess is truly royalty without a tiara, magic wand, and luxurious scarf?

Let the present opening begin...

Bo wants to see the "Lala" (as she calls princesses). She actually just calls this doll Barbie as well.

And she thinks it's her present. Boo is such a good big sister that she lets her play with it all the time.

Something to actually unwrap! Mommy is just lazy and puts the presents in a bag. Lazy, but easy.

Grandpa gave Boo a really cute little outfit. I think it is a school uniform (since it said school uniform), but it is absolutely adorable.


She received a Color Wonder princess coloring book from our friends (greatest thing ever invented), a High School Musical nail kit and gum. She was in heaven.

Her Strawberry Shortcake pony. Grandma let Boo pick out a couple of gifts. She picked the pony, a movie and another magic wand. The pony smells delicious, just like my old dolls!

I want to think they are sharing in this picture... I will leave it at that.

Holding back the addict from her temptation... sugar!

Smiling for the thought of cake.

I love this picture... she is adorable! The cake looks like dirt compared to our cutie (you may give yourself and insulin shot... now)!

Dirty face, but cute child.

Look at that face. What a happy girl!

Ok, so Daddy had to turn this cake around four times so that she could blow out all four candles. I seriously thought they would all melt before she blew all of them out, but she eventually made it. I only put a few of the candle blowing pictures up. There were a ton because it took forever for her to blow them out. It's difficult to blow when you are wearing a smile.


Finally! Bo says we should get to cutting!


Even though this picture slightly scares me (although it shouldn't... David gives me this look all the time to freak me out... after six years, it still wigs me out!), it's kind of adorable as well. I just hope she is really this happy getting a hug from me because I know it's how I feel!