Monday, May 28, 2007

She Made it Through Freshman Year!

Auntie came home for the summer and, despite the first picture, both girls were elated to see her. She just finished up her first year of college. I heard she slept for a week straight when she came home. Sounds good to me... where do I sign up for that one? It's funny how you spend your (well me, really) whole childhood trying to not go to bed and spend your whole adulthood doing everything you can to get back to bed as fast as you can. I am still fighting that one a bit (David tells me when it is time to go to bed... if not I would stay up all night and all day. I can't figure it out. I guess I have Peter Pan syndrome). Anyway, even though these pictures are almost a month old (she came back at the end of April), I thought I would add them anyway. As they say in Ghostbusters 2, when talking about the ghost of the Titanic reappearing, "Better late than never." Enjoy!

Yeah, um, as Boo gets older, her facial expressions get stranger. We still love her!

We love the Dora doll... and the dirty face. I think most pictures of our children they have the remnants of some sort of meal on their face. Why that is, I will never know. Could it be because they haven't had their face cleaned by the time I want to take their picture? You bet your sweet bippy it is!

She has a sweating problem, ok! Actually, I think that is drool, but you never know.

Even though I know they won't believe us, that screen has been ripped since we moved in that place. I promise, I wrote it down!

Deer in headlights and her sidekick deer in bumper.

Disgruntled and Gruntled.

I am going to pull this door in the house. Just watch me!

She looks like a dog hanging out of the car window.

What? What is that you say?

Best thing ever!!!

This pillow smells Downy fresh! YES!!


Ummm... her hand looks really weird and it's scaring me!

No comments: