A friend of ours gave us some Barbies and a box to put them in for the girls. Little Bo LOVES (and I mean LOVES) the box. She thinks the dolls are okay, but she LOVES (did I say that already?) the box. She will pick it up and carry it around until you agree to take it and open it up so she can (guess, won't you): a.) play with it, b.) eat it, or c.) sit in it until the box rips and the sides break. If you answered "c" you are correct. She has totally trashed the box, but she gets lots of enjoyment out of it. It is always open, but Boo is the only one who actually plays with the toys inside. I decided to take a few pictures of her in her domain. The box still looks pretty good in this picture.
Gotta love the belly shots. The shirt fits in the morning, but after the first bottle and meal, it starts creeping up. We have asked three doctors about the size of her tummy (not because we think she is fat but because it looks totally uncomfortable) and they say it is normal and that her stomach muscles haven't developed enough to hold the tummy in tight. The last doctor even grabbed her tummy to pinch the fat and there wasn't more than a tiny pinch there. Good ol' medical school at work :)
On her way to busting the box...
Bursting at the seams.
If I hold this to my ear, I can hear the complaints of all the people who worked in the plastic factory to make this doll!
Help me! I am trapped in cup!
Included with the Barbies was a new pony. Complete happiness oozes from our oldest child (even though it doesn't look like it here) whenever ponies are even mentioned. We only kept the little Kelly Barbies... Barbie herself gives even me a complex!
Here it is... the joy from the ponies!
Some of the other loot. I tell you what, those poor dolls will be traumatized for life after Bo is done with them. Of course, Boo will probably drown them in the bathroom sink first as she is obsessed with water (tried to flood the bathroom just tonight with her playing... she is a young Darryl Hannah from Splash! The mermaid, not the actress)
Gotta love the belly shots. The shirt fits in the morning, but after the first bottle and meal, it starts creeping up. We have asked three doctors about the size of her tummy (not because we think she is fat but because it looks totally uncomfortable) and they say it is normal and that her stomach muscles haven't developed enough to hold the tummy in tight. The last doctor even grabbed her tummy to pinch the fat and there wasn't more than a tiny pinch there. Good ol' medical school at work :)
On her way to busting the box...
Bursting at the seams.
If I hold this to my ear, I can hear the complaints of all the people who worked in the plastic factory to make this doll!
Help me! I am trapped in cup!
Included with the Barbies was a new pony. Complete happiness oozes from our oldest child (even though it doesn't look like it here) whenever ponies are even mentioned. We only kept the little Kelly Barbies... Barbie herself gives even me a complex!
Here it is... the joy from the ponies!
Some of the other loot. I tell you what, those poor dolls will be traumatized for life after Bo is done with them. Of course, Boo will probably drown them in the bathroom sink first as she is obsessed with water (tried to flood the bathroom just tonight with her playing... she is a young Darryl Hannah from Splash! The mermaid, not the actress)
No comments:
Post a Comment