Friday, April 27, 2007

Refrigerator Arranging

Bo loves the refrigerator! Every time I open it and she is in the immediate area (which is pretty much every where in our apartment) she dashes for the fridge. As you can see from the following pictures, she likes to take the items off of the door and put them on the shelf and vise versa. These pictures really make me realize that I need to clean it out, but that will happen soon enough. We are moving out for the summer so I will have to do that anyway. Anyway, ignore the mess and enjoy the pictures.


Apricot jam does not belong on the door... no one puts apricot jam in a corner!

Steak sauce? Ha, there hasn't been a steak in this house for years!

Greatest activity ever!

What, you distracting me?

This looks like fun...

Tasty!

I am almost ready for my close up.

Carmel, sugar, what? This is mine!

I think this picture is really cute.

She must be preparing herself for the paparazzi someday.

Um... hmm... no comment on this, I don't know what to say... :)

I am going to run away with this really soon. Just watch!

THE original honey :) Yeah, I know, cheesy!

This bottle is really tasty. It tastes like chicken!

She was pretty upset in this picture because I wouldn't open up the yogurt for her. That's not why I am putting this up here. If you look close, you can see her two little snaggletooths (thank you elementary school teachers for my wonderful grammar!) They have grown out even more since this picture and this was taken last week!

1 comment:

U-NO-HOO said...

Umm...yeah...I won't say anything either Mel about Boo's 'pose'...amazing what people 'naturally' do, eh?