Friday, April 20, 2007

Fee, Fie, Foe, Fum...

...smell a bunch of plastic eggs with candy in 'em! A family at our church has an annual Easter egg hunt at a local elementary school. They must have had a thousand plastic eggs all over the snow covered field. Lots of hard work, but very appreciated!

Havin' a blast, wish you were here!

What's that smell? Oh, it's pungent odor of the egg hunting season!

Matching purple... I promise that isn't consciously on purpose.

What are we doing standing around? Let's get more candy!

I triple dog dare you to stick your tongue to the egg! (for you Christmas Story lovers)

I love this picture. Her eyes look like the ocean.

Bo immediately put the eggs in her mouth because that's the best thing to do with a foreign object.

Little Boo with her prize. She picked out a fishing pole. Now we can have plastic fish with magnets on them for dinner tonight. Yum! At least they don't stink.

While we were there, we ran into some friends of ours from the southern part of the state. They moved down there in June of last year and we hadn't seen them in a while. The boys are getting so big. I had to take their picture with the girls. It was fun to talk to them and see how much they have grown! The sun must have been bright, or they are asleep after all of that grabbing and placing of the eggs in the bucket. It was a good day.

No comments: