Friday, April 20, 2007

He Came, The Easter Bunny Came!

But where is my basket? The Easter Bunny hid Boo's basket this year. I am not too sure as to why, but I think it has something to do with the added suspense. Therefore, Boo had to go on another hunt (man, that bunny makes you work for your payout. Hunt for the basket, decorate the eggs for him to hide so that you can go hunt those down as well. He must have some insane workout regimen. Santa just leaves the presents out for you. But, maybe that is why the rabbit is in shape and Santa has love handles).

Where is it?

I found it! Sugary deliciousness!

Zen...

These were taken after church. Grandpa bought the girls beautiful Easter dresses. Simply gorgeous! Of course, I didn't realize when I took the pictures that Boo had chocolate on her face, but it adds the the color in the photo.

Bo needed a little "BOB." Big Ol' Bottle!

Well, at least she isn't crying anymore. I couldn't get either one of them to stand up so I could take the picture, so these are the best I could get. I wish you could see more of the dresses, but the girls are cute anyway.

Milk is my vice, baby!

What's that?

This is the greatest dvd EVER!

Content, whilst talking.

No comments: