Mommy and Daddy went on a date last week (hooray for miracles) and when we got back, decided to go play outside on the playgrounds (there are two here). It is finally getting warm enough that both girls can be outside. It was a great time. First we attempted to make some castles in the sandbox, then we watched Boo try to run away with another family (ha ha, she loves the daughter and just wanted to play), and then decided to let the girls take a chance on the equipment. Grand, grand times. Especially since I ran in and got the camera to capture some precious moments.
David loves this picture. It makes him feel really tall. It's so cute that our little Bo is so small. We get that comment all of the time, right after we hear that she is huge. Make sense, no, not really. I think the huge part has to do with her Buddha belly. She is really little though :)
David loves this picture. It makes him feel really tall. It's so cute that our little Bo is so small. We get that comment all of the time, right after we hear that she is huge. Make sense, no, not really. I think the huge part has to do with her Buddha belly. She is really little though :)
I will not look at you... do, do, do...
Not this time... do, do, do
Boo was dropping off of the bars into Daddy's arms. The boy in the back, well, he ran into her while she was getting off of the slide later and kept getting in her face, so, being the nice girl that she is, she threw rocks in his face. Good grief!! We went home after that, but her is a picture of her victim. David says he deserved it since he was all up in grill (that means face for you that might not be up on the lingo like us... hey, it is a ghetto up here you know!). I know it was wrong, but at least we know she won't put up with garbage. My dad would have been proud!
Safe!
A monkey on the monkey bars just chillin'.
Hi Mommy!
These are pictures of Bo's first time in a swing. As you can see she hated it! :) Sorry they are so blurry, but that's what you get when the swing is moving back and forth and she is riding it like a bucking bronco. I don't think she realized she didn't have to work to enjoy the ride. She had a great time. I think I will be worn out from pushing both girls because they both seem to love the swing. Boo would almost fall into a trance because she would be in the swing so long. The apples don't fall far from the tree since I am (still) the same way.
Yea!
I love this picture. She looks very blissful.
So much fun!
Check out the hair.
Getting ready to take the plunge.
Geronimo! I didn't realize there was another picture of this poor little boy. I think this is when he gave her a nice kidney punch because he went down before she had time to get up. Two little footprints on her back. Poor baby!
If it's got rocks and dirt it's fun.
Mid-run... excellent form, especially the hair. Our children have fly-a-ways, or whatever it is that they call wild hair.
Hmmm... what other trouble can I get in?
Two gals with their tongues out. Bo's tongue is always out. Boo looks like she is getting ready to catch the latest hatched mosquito, or she already did.
Love this picture! Love it! So happy and so...
...Loud! We wouldn't be ourselves if we weren't!
Daddy looks a little too happy here. Good thing the baby is all for it!
Irony. She is wearing sandals.
Queen of the Mountain (of snow at the playground)
Look at me slide down the dirty, disgusting snow Mommy! It's fun getting dirty!

No comments:
Post a Comment