I am finally adding the holiday pictures. I usually add them individually, but I got lazy this time and wanted to just add them on a slide show. I think I am in love, actually. It takes one sixteenth of the time and takes up less room on the old blog. Incredible!
The first one is of the Christmas cookies we made. We put together some Christmas goodies to take to our neighbors. Most of the people seemed surprised and didn't really know what to say. Everyone was so nice. We even got two plates of goodies ourselves (and one thank you card). We had a fun time putting things together and were able to meet some of our neighbors. It was fun all around.
This second slide show was of Christmas Eve. We went to In 'n Out for their famous cheeseburgers. As you might be able to tell, I was kind of upset with my husband, children, and mother for giving the baby a french fry. Oh well. Afterward, we went home and read "The Alaskan 12 Days of Christmas." Grandpa sent that to our family for Christmas this year. It is adorable! New holiday tradition. Then, we sang Christmas carols, read about the birth of Jesus, and sent the girls to bed so that Santa could come.
Christmas day, hooray! The girls woke up to find some wonderful gifts waiting for them from Santa and Nona. Santa even wrote them a letter! Our girls seriously made out like bandits. I don't even think I put all of the pictures up here (there were too many), but we are most grateful for all of the lovely gifts, cards, and love.









11 comments:
GREAT pictures!! My girls each have a Barbie and the Diamond Castle doll--I want to remove the singing ability REALLY bad!! (0:
We have The Alaskan 12 Days of Christmas, too! Awesome.
I must sadly admit that I've never been to an In 'n Out restaurant. It's on my list of things to do before I die.
I love how excited their faces are with their new presents!
Cute pictures!! :) It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
beautiful pictures! Your girls are so cute :)
send me your email so I can add you to my blog thanks!
Thanks Melly! Looks wunderbar! I am 'old-fashioned' and like the regular pix instead of slide show - so there you go and that's my vote.
Enjoy 2000-Niner!
Those cookies look awesome!
And In N Out sounds like the perfect Christmas Eve treat.
that's funny that you had suprised people in responce to your cookie giving. Is this more of a Utah thing??? giving gifts to your neighbors?
Your family is so cute. The three girls remind me so much of Teresa, Mindi, and I. Of course, that could mean trouble for Ilyn. I'm glad your Christmas was wonderful. Every kid should be able to make out like a bandit once in a while.
your kids got all sorts of loot and booty. Lucky them :)
What fun! Kids are so fun at times like these.
Good job on the slide shows, I'm very impressed.
Post a Comment