Thursday, June 19, 2008
Bike Riding
Bama bought Boo a new bike this year and all of the gear that goes with it. I called David and told him she received a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and gloves. He questioned the need for all of these things, but after I told her she fell six times within the first hour of riding and reminded him she was related to me, he agreed she would need all of this and probably a pillow on her bum. Since that would be slightly awkward, we decided to skip it this time. She took to the bike quite well. And, considering she has fallen off several times, she has been brave and jumped back up each time (all of the gear helps). Bo is riding, well, scooting on Boo's bike from last year. I don't think she can reach the pedals, but she refuses anyway. She loves to scoot behind her Sissy. It's adorable. This has been an emotional few months for me. My girls are reaching milestones that remind me they are growing up. These years are so precious and I am so grateful for them!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there-
I've been meaning to check out your blog and write you a message for a month! Anyway, how is Arizona? We miss you here. Its been cold and rainy lately. Girls are so fun. Kimberly, Stephanie, and I are all enjoying your girl's clothes. Avery is so cute in everything. Ally is just starting to get big enough to dress in cute clothes. Anyway, hope you're doing great and you're primed for Breaking Dawn to come out. Did you read the Host?
Kyoot! Kyoot! Kyoot!
Post a Comment