You can kind of see (if you look past the dirty face) where her tooth was broken off on the top. Her lip was still a little swollen here and you can see some damage to the cheek.Sunday, July 1, 2007
The Morning After
No, it's not a pill... it's a beat up face! I cannot begin to tell you how much better her face looks here then it did the night before. She could have given collagen a run for it's money. Her lips her huge! She looks better the next day, but we still ended up taking her to the dentist to file down a couple of teeth. She took out a large chunk (well, it wasn't that large, but when I first saw her I thought she was going to be scarred for life... or at least until she lost her baby teeth. After a few sedatives, I realized she would be fine... JUST KIDDING!). Here is just a few pictures of Boo and Bo playing. It was a fun morning.
You can kind of see (if you look past the dirty face) where her tooth was broken off on the top. Her lip was still a little swollen here and you can see some damage to the cheek.
You can kind of see (if you look past the dirty face) where her tooth was broken off on the top. Her lip was still a little swollen here and you can see some damage to the cheek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment