Thursday, June 28, 2007

Only Slightly Tragic End...

... to what was a wonderful beginning to a day. This is the day that we realized our oldest daughter wanted to fly... and she realized that would never happen without wings or a Firebolt! She still tried. I am just going to say that I personally despise trampolines. Mostly because they seem like a travesty waiting to happen, but also because, I can't stay on one to save my life. I always seem to jump off of them when I should be jumping up. Anyway, not naming names, but the husband, put the girls on the tramp. All seemed to be going well for a while... then Boo decided that she had had enough of the jumping and decided to fly off. That might not have been so bad if she had not first knocked her face into the metal bar, flew off and then contorted her body so that we thought she would be paralyzed for life. Fortunately, as you can imagine, all was well. Here are a few pictures of their last blissful moments on a trampoline... ever, if I have anything to do with it!

It kind of looks like she is making some incredible shot with an invisible basketball here.

Ode to joy.

"Let me show you how to pop and lock, Mommy!" (Although we were told that there is no real moves called "pop and lock." There is popping and then there is locking. It all sounds like a trip to a chiropractor to me :) I am getting old).

Bo is about to do a break dancing spin here. It was amazing! ;)

This is how I like to be a on a trampoline. Still as a statue.

If only she knew the fate that awaited her poor little face!

Finally, both girls are safe!

Taking it slow...

Folk dancing on the tramp.

I love it when my kids are smart!

Here is Daddy making sure Boo gets maximum fun.

I am pretty sure this last one is seconds before the big nose dive. She did get good height from her jump, however. Oh the woes of tramp jumpin'!

No comments: