So... I haven't been on here in a while and the fact that I am writing this right now is pushing me to be late for work (last day... hooray!). I realized, however, that the world continues to blog without me. That's just fine, except I promised myself I would be better with this one. Oh well. I finish work today and things should be back on track until we leave in a week and a few days for a month and a half! Hopefully my mom will let me use her computer. If not, you will all have to continue crying! :)
Things have been crazy with work and lack of sun and then lots of sun. This is the first week of camp (three have been three) that it hasn't rained during the week. Therefore, we spent all weekend long outside enjoying the warmth. It has been lovely (It was around 90 the other day... sweltering for the people here... barely warm for me... as I was wearing a sweatshirt that day. I went to the grocery store that same day and as I was coming out a lady commented to me that it was 86 degrees outside. I noticed she didn't say that to anyone else so she must have been warning me that I was insane. Oh well, she is mostly right). We are, however, gearing ourselves up for much warmer weather as the lower 48 has some very WARM temperatures. It should be fun. I am slightly worried about the girls because I don't know if their little bodies know how to deal with heat, but we shall surely find out.
Well, I am going to get going. I hope and pray all is well in your land and that life is treating you kind. Know that most of us are melting up here and one of us is doing wonderfully. Take care and hopefully, I will get on here next week with some new pictures. I am way too behind!
1 comment:
Yeah no kidding it's been a while! BOO!!! But YAY for coming to play! I'm counting down the days!! Woo hoo!
Post a Comment