Monday, July 2, 2007

Northern Malibu Barbie

So you say one pool isn't good enough for you, eh? Well, how about three freezing pools of beautiful ice water? I actually don't think the large pool was full yet in these pictures. Grandpa picked up the bigger of the two pools this summer for the girls. And while Boo enjoyed it immensely (meaning we still had to drag her out because she was shivering so hard I thought she might break the rest of her teeth) Bo didn't like it so much. I think she actually has feeling in her extremities and was smart enough to realized organs might be shutting down after a few minutes in the pool. It was pretty warm this summer and they got some good use out of the pools (especially on the weekend because that is when it didn't rain). Boo loved her new life jacket and everyone had fun... even if it was cold enough to make sno-cones out of the water! There are two videos that go with this blog, but I cannot get the information from them right now, because I am not on my computer. I will upload them when I can and remind you to look :)

Her new "jacket."

Love that cooooooooooold water.

Total immersion! Brave, brave soul.

Splish splash I was freezin' my can... all along a Saturday night...

I love this picture.

Daddy attempts to get Boo to float... doesn't go over so well.

Brrrr... or Uggggh!

What are you people doing to me???

Um, uh-uh.

Much better with the Daddy.

The sun... I haven't seen that in months... my eyes!

Leisurely kicking it up.

Daddy I have on one of those regular diapers so I think it is going to explode. You better run
McGrubber (sorry, only my husband might get that one)

Kickin' it again.

I hope the summer can always be this fun!




No comments: