These next few pictures make me feel like the worlds best cook... ever! Bring on the secret ingredient of... fajitas Iron Chef!! I don't know why these pictures were even taken, but they are funny. Boo makes me feel great. She loved the meal (which is always a plus if you are a mom) and Bo pretty much liked demolishing the tortilla (they were Garlic Herb... or something like that). I had fun with this one so I thought I would add it. They make me happy :)

Words can't describe... especially when your mouth is full.

I think she made up a fajita dance after this to thank the spirit of Fajita! Wow, I need sleep.

How many pieces would a Bo girl eat if a Bo girl could rip up a tortilla? Not much. I think most of that went on the floor.

Quit
messin' around with the pieces, give me the whole
dern thing! What do you think, this is amateur hour?? Give me a break people!

Now how can I get this whole thing into my mouth at once?

Not working... but still delicious!

Now that's what I'm
talkin' 'bout!

Oh Mommy, your the best cook ever (Me wishful thinking, she is probably thinking about how cute Bear
Grylls is on Man vs. Wild... another blog on another day)

I think she might have lockjaw.

Pictures say a thousand words... or just one...
yummm!
1 comment:
Good job cooking!! I always knew you had it in you to make more than French Toast. MMMMMMmmmmmm French Toast!! Your little ones are WEEDS!! They are getting so big!! It makes me sad!
Post a Comment